<VV> Model name question (Non-Corvair)

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Wed Apr 20 02:58:17 EDT 2005

> nightmares of the one and only French car I owned (Renault R5)...

Around here we have (had) no problems with the R5, it is one of the
reasonable cars from France, and most engine versions sold around
here last as long as comparable german engines. Quite nice handling
in narrow European town streets. Friend of mine still uses the Autobahn
with my 1989 R5 I sold him some time ago. Meanwhile most of them
are replaced by the successors Clio and Twingo.

Another local guy has lots of fun with two Renault 4CV, one of them
a police version with bigger engine etc.

  Thomas  (15 miles NE to France)

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan