<VV> Re: lead poisoning symptoms

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 08:59:05 EDT 2005

> If that 2 inches of grey goo in the bottom of a 48 Packard's gas tank I
> cleaned out once was lead, I should die from lead induced cancer
>
> http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/welcome/lead/leadsymptoms.html

Here is a list of the things that website says lead can give, you. Funnily
enough, cancer is about the only disease that *isn't* on there!

a.. brain and central nervous system, causing:
    a.. lower IQs
    b.. headaches
    c.. memory problems
    d.. reduced coordination
    e.. learning disabilities
    f.. irritability
    g.. hyperactivity
    h.. increased sleeping
    i.. decreased activity and fatigue
    j.. hearing loss
    k.. vomiting
    l.. slow reflexes
    m.. muscle weakness, affecting mainly the upper extremities
    n.. seizures, coma, hypertension in high levels
  b.. gastrointestinal system, causing:
    a.. constipation
    b.. diarrhea
    c.. abdominal pain
    d.. vomiting
    e.. poor appetite
    f.. weight loss
  c.. blood system, causing anemia or low blood counts
  d.. kidney problems
  e.. reproductive system, causing:
    a.. miscarriages
    b.. premature birth