<VV> So, um...

goofyroo at excite.com goofyroo at excite.com
Wed Apr 20 13:39:32 EDT 2005

loosen the heads to put on the baffles? I almost want
to go look at the engine to see if they're there...I
don't think they are but cripes(can you tell I'm Tim's
son?) if I have to loosen heads...

I have installed a baffle (forgotten during assembly) by removing just two studs at a time, preserving head torque.  You have to put some pressure on the shroud and it may distort a bit on the way in.  But it can be straightened back out once it's in place, before the retaining clips go on.

Michael Smith
Dallas