<VV> Baffled

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 14:23:30 EDT 2005

Say Ryan,

I bet you could try some of the many other wonderful Corvair vendors . . . Underground, Larry's Corvair, Crazy Charlie, Corvair Ranch, Southwest Corvair, Ken Hand . . . and several others that I will get in trouble for missing . . . maybe check out the vendors on the back page of the Communique every other month.

Terry Kalp