<VV> Mark vs Earlies

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Wed Apr 20 17:48:12 EDT 2005

>But that's just me.   New Vair owners, don't listen to me for I am a
>confirmed insane jackleg and I awlays do eveyrthing the rwong way.

No, Tony... while you may be confirmed insane, I very much concur. I never pull the transaxle (early or late) unless I have to. This complicates the removal in
some ways, but streamlines it in others.

I _hate_ dropping the transaxle on an early for whatever reason, but that's partially due to my greater wrench time on a late.

Bill Elliott