<VV> Baffels

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Wed Apr 20 18:27:20 EDT 2005

Don -
    Would you give them to ANYBODY? Even to someone who thought maybe Jane
(back then) was just sorry for the people in a little country who had gotten
more bombs dropped on them (by her country) than had been dropped in all of
Europe in World War II? I don't think she gave them any weapons, or money.

Joe Potts
Vietnam Era Vet