<VV> Mark vs Earlies

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Apr 20 22:08:15 EDT 2005

I never meant that the transaxle should be pulled on ANY Corvair in
order to do a clutch job. On an early car, the axles must be pulled in
order to drop the engine enough to get it past the body. Otherwise, with
the axles holding you back, you just can't get enough drivetrain droop
to allow adequate clearance.

-Mark