<VV> Bad Noises!!

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 07:08:19 EDT 2005

The posi diffs are notorious for having the side cover, the one with the
clutches, break around the clutch pack, and now the ring gear will wobble a bit
inside. It does sound like this is what may have happened.
This part is weak by design. The non posi diffs don't have this problem.
Otto's, or someone, used to make and maybe someone stiff does, a billet steel side
cover for the posi diffs that fixes this problem.

In a message dated 4/21/2005 4:11:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,