<VV> 95-110 logs

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu Apr 21 16:04:39 EDT 2005

At 07:53 hours 04/20/2005, Sadek Charles H DLVA wrote:
>Folks,
>
>A fellow in the Dahlgren-King George VA area needs logs for his Corvair.
>The ears are broken. The guy says he called Clarks.

There's an easy fix for this, think it was in the (dare I say it?) Tech
Guide.     I've done it, and it works.

It involved all bolt-on stuff you can pick up in a hardware store.    Large
muffler clamp, two eye bolts with washers and nuts, no welding/brazing and
it does work... as long as you're looking for functionality and not show
quality.

tony..