<VV> 95-110 logs

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu Apr 21 13:08:50 EDT 2005

Tony, I appreciate the suggestions on how to "Jack leg" it, but he wants
"ears".  I also have been known to do a few "TonyU" repairs(?) to my cars.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Underwood [mailto:tonyu at roava.net]

>A fellow in the Dahlgren-King George VA area needs logs for his Corvair.
>The ears are broken. The guy says he called Clarks.

There's an easy fix for this, think it was in the (dare I say it?) Tech
Guide.     I've done it, and it works.

It involved all bolt-on stuff you can pick up in a hardware store.    Large
muffler clamp, two eye bolts with washers and nuts, no welding/brazing and
it does work... as long as you're looking for functionality and not show
quality.

tony..