<VV> Rampside with VW engine

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Apr 21 16:26:12 EDT 2005

I'd have to disagree a bit... the Type IV VW 2.0's are a very desirable engine indeed and capable of some serious performance. These engines were used
in the Porsche 912E and 914-2.0 as well as other Type IV VW's. I picked up an sad 912 with intentions of putting a Corvair engine in it... was shocked
when this early 912 turned out to have this engine in it!

That being said, their forte is not low end torque and from the engine pictured, the guy isn't getting much HP out of it either. A questional swap for a car, bu
a bad swap indeed for a Rampside!

I'll bet it is a VW 2sp as the VW engine would need to be reversed if it were a PG.

Bill