<VV> Rampside with VW engine

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 19:41:58 EDT 2005

Given that the Vanagon guys are pitching the both the air cooled and the
water cooled boxers and sticking in Subaru engines, that should tell you something
right there...
BTW, just bought a new 'practical' car for me. A 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon.
With a stick shift! 250 HP 2.5L 4 cam engine. How do you think one of these
would do in a Corvair? <G>

In a message dated 4/21/2005 4:57:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,