<VV> tach for monza

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 01:15:45 EDT 2005

Hmm, sounds interesting.  I like the idea of using a Corsa tach because it'll look "original" and match the other gauges.  I'm not stock obsessed (a tach in a Monza?) but I'd like to look like it COULD have been stock.  I may try it - I'd love to have a tach.  I thought of putting in a Corsa dash but I'd like to keep it Monza-ish.  Where'd I put that dremel anyway....

Thanks,

Mike