<VV> Info for 20 & 30 somethings going to the convention

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Fri Apr 22 11:04:11 EDT 2005

My version:

As many t-shirts as days I'll be there, preferably from previous conventions
    2nd choice, Corvair-related (Bohunk Bros)
    3rd choice, automotive related
jeans shorts, 1 pair jeans in case of cold or rainy weather
rain jacket & umbrella-not letting a little weather keep me down
NO socks-it's Summer
sandals
VERY patient wife
CASH for outdoor vendors
NO lawn chairs cause I'm not staying still that long
vehicle(s) with lots of cargo space for all the parts I'll bring home
Corvair preferred, but not required...been to 5 conventions, 1 in a Corvair
big smile on my face after it's over
Mike Ioanes
Subject: RE: <VV> Info for 20 & 30 somethings going to the convention