<VV> not fonda her at all

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 15:50:57 EDT 2005

And I wish all Corvair lovers would learn not to call others liars.
   Fact--She got her face spit on recently by a Vet...
   Fact--- Ultra left wingers like her and Teddy would love to see combustion
engines go the way of the dinosaur....and thus, Corvair owners should find
her and her ilk with serious suspicion if not disdain.
    Fact--- While she was over in Vietnam smiling for the camera in 1972 the
Corvair had been dead for 3 years, and been exonerated for 1.
    Fact-- can u handle 'em?

In a message dated 4/22/2005 3:39:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Chuck -
     On behalf of all of VV, I'd like to thank you for your half-remembered
quotation of a fabricated story that, while it has nothing whatsoever to do
with Corvairs, still promotes a chest-beating nationalism that, at the very
moment I write, is driving the occupation and suppression of at least two
countries far away from the United States, and has got the whole world
wondering just what country the United States may next so overrun, and what
(further) lies may be made up about them to justify it.
     Personally, I prefer lies about Corvairs, at least on this site.

Joe Potts

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert
TnT's Corvair Parts <----webpage for NOS parts