<VV> Great Race Vair

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 20:55:02 EDT 2005

I could not agree with tim colson more regarding getting behind the effort to
get a competing Corvair in the race. Have a good friend in town that drove a
34 Ford in the GR twice and finished both times. Lots and lots of exposure and
maybe some new members along the way.
  Of course it doesn't hurt to see my favorite year represented either.CORSA
are you listening? Vendors? Anyone?
   Tim, don't think you will get Caveman Pete right now, he's on his way to
my place with a 64 ramp and will load up his old Crocus Cream 60 Monza for the
trip north.
   Ed in Florida