<VV> '60 Corvair eBay

jeff golden golden251 at msn.com
Sat Apr 23 02:39:23 EDT 2005

Greetings all,
A couple weeks ago I told you all about the guy that bought my '60 700 sedan. Well, he got here to Denver from Toronto with a couple friends and picked up the car. They have a tow dolly hooked up to a medium sized BMW but they probably won't use it. The guys name is Mike Kirby, he's from Toronto, in his early 20's and is about as nice a guy as I have ever met. He loves the car and wants to drive it all the way home. He left here this morning with an extra fan belt and a CORSA directory. I wish him all the best of luck.
Thanks for all the responses to earlier e-mails,
Jeff Golden
I am now a Corvair guy that has only one. I hope I can stay that way but you know it's not easy.