<VV> cheapest corvair ever made?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 10:55:58 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/23/2005 12:01:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:
<<Not a radio or even a cigerette lighter. >>

Actually, if you look at the picture of the steering wheel you can see the
lighter (the big mushroom type, like you find in Camaros of that vintage)... all
I see is the radio delete, 95 hp engine, 3 spd tranny... didn't notice if the
wipers had a washer pump or if it is single speed wipers... all in all a very
cool car. I like those... shame its not a four door.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)