<VV> Info for 20 & 30 somethings going to the convention

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 11:10:22 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/23/2005 10:50:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ddpleau at earthlink.net writes:
<<A lot of young ladies in their late teens go to
conventions. >>

Early teens too, Dennis... My daughter Sarah is 14, is 5' 9.5" and can help
pick up Corvair engines... (especially when I have to use one leg to stand
on)... the girl is a moose, although a pretty one at that. She helped Tony U &
Terry K push my Greenbrier onto Chucks trailer so he could haul it down to
Lexington for me.... like I said, she's a moose... and that was last year, so she
was a few inches shorter than she is now.
She can take care of herself... I've seen her take her younger sister (age
12) and spin her above her head, then body slam her to the couch...
A sweet kid....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)