<VV> Info for 20 & 30 something's going to the convention

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sat Apr 23 11:13:31 EDT 2005

Funny thing is, I'd go very long stretches without seeing him at the
Convention.... tough gig but the little guy stepped up to the plate and took
one for the team. <gg> If anyone else had more fun that him, I'd like to
know who. I think he met more CORSA people than I did in all of his travels.

Joe Robbins