<VV> Re:great race(will be a corvair this year)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 06:56:14 EDT 2005

i just cant believe in a group of corvair experts like this , that there was
not one post of "what i would do to my 60" if running a cross country
race.....i think it would be fun to do, my expartner ran it with a 40 chevy and had a
blast. i think this is a great chance for corvair publicity. it is a real
challenge to car and body to do. if you dont know about it check out the website
rules etc , you will be amazed. i respect anyone  and their car who can survive
it after following it a little the last few years. for cripes sakes at least
wish them luck!
regards, tim colson