Loaded cars, was: <VV> cheapest corvair ever made

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Apr 24 10:03:36 EDT 2005

NicolCS at aol.com wrote:

>my third is the dreaded "loaded-up" Corsa.

What's wrong with THAT? ALL my cars are loaded. In fact, my '67 Monza
4door has all but 4 possible accessories in that combination, and three
you wouldn't see (or want - the smogger). And I love them all because
they ARE loaded!

>  I can honestly  say that my
>favorite is the least likely candidate, the blue over white (with  blue interior)
>'67 Monza 140/4 four-door.  Go figure!
>Craig Nicol
>65 EO Corsa vert
>66 Red Monza 2dr 140/4 EFI

Nothing to figure out there, given that the other two are a convertible
and a coupe. LATE 4DOORS RULE!

-Mark C
TWO '67 Monza 4doors (one a work in progress)
One '67 convert
One '69 coupe