<VV> Re:great race(will be a corvair this year)

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Sun Apr 24 11:10:00 EDT 2005

Folks:

It would really be helpful if, when commenting on a previous posting, you
would include the original message so we who come in later will know what you're
talking about.

I've heard of the Great Race and saw its arrival near San Diego a few years
ago. But who are the guys entering the '60(?) Corvair?

--Tom B

***