<VV> Corvairs in Print

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Sun Apr 24 11:29:23 EDT 2005

Wish I could read the article but I can't access the website without
registering for the paper's on-line edition. I didn't look to see if there's a cost --
I'm just too lazy to sign up.

BTW, there's an auto writer for this paper (he has an unusual first name but
I think his surname is Williams) who's a Corvair owner. I met him on a Ford
pickup press event last July, then again at a Dodge event later. I think he said
he's in the Corvair club in San Antonio.

--Tom B

***