Loaded cars, was: <VV> cheapest corvair ever made

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 12:44:32 EDT 2005

Mark, there's absolutely nothing "wrong" with loaded-up cars, in fact
Corvairs are such low content cars that they need the stuff.  Here's my  point: Most
of what we see at shows and the general direction of Corvairs is to  become
"loaded".  Accessories and options are installed by a succession of  owners
(and I fully support this freedom) but fewer and fewer "mainstream"  Corvairs are
out there as examples of how they really were.  Also, the  Corvair body
design has wonderful qualities that are masked when the car is  fully trimmed,
luggage-racked, chrome wheeled, and otherwise adorned.   These things take one's
eye away from the body shape.

Craig (sometimes loaded) Nicol

NicolCS at aol.com wrote:

>my third is the dreaded "loaded-up"  Corsa.

What's wrong with THAT? ALL my cars are loaded. In fact,  my '67 Monza
4door has all but 4 possible accessories in that combination,  and three
you wouldn't see (or want - the smogger). And I love them all  because
they ARE loaded!