<VV> Weber DCOE questions

Vanderlind, Patrick PVanderl at mwestmp.com
Mon Apr 25 08:49:07 EDT 2005

Anyone out there have any experience with a Weber DCOE setup for a turbo? I
have one that starts easy, idles smooth, and runs great with ample boost My
only question at this point is the mileage. Mine is around 15 at best with
most of my driving is on the highway. My diffy is a 3:55 coupled to a 65 4
speed. Is this close to what it should be or am I way off? I checked it last
week so I avoided getting into boost as often as I usually do. Except for a
little black smoke when I'm pushing that manifold pressure gauge to the +,
it is set pretty well.

Pat Vanderlind
65 Corsa 180 cpe DCOE40 with the progressive secondary modification.
62 Monza 900 cvt 102 PG