<VV> Tilt Steering Column for an FC?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 10:32:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/25/2005 7:08:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

As I  recall (having seen such a setup) it is a modified combination of
Corvair  parts and some other parts from a tilt/tele column out of a pre
'69  vintage GM car (no column-key system). At this point in history,
you're  talking about some pretty hard-to-get parts. All I can say is
(seriously)  good luck!

-Mark C

Or you could check out Flaming River, Ididit Company or Billet Specialties.
They all make aftermarket Tilt columns in varying lengths and styles. An
aftermarket replacement for one of the mid-size Chevy cars of that era  might be
easier to fit in than an original. Wiring will be a big challenge for  you.
Flaming River even makes a collapsible tilt column.

- Seth Emerson