<VV> Weber DCOE questions

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 17:18:56 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/25/2005 1:44:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com writes:

> 17MPG I can believe, 20 sounds like both ways to work downhill.
>
> Jim Duane

Maybe for a stocker....I've read complaints on other forums of 12-15!   BUT

They never have done anything for advance.....and the carb  is surely running
rich...

Remember..Turbo's commonly get high 30's in econoruns.....so  low 20's
should be reachable!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V