<VV> Werid Problem

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 22:37:13 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/25/2005 6:32:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
emills5 at cfl.rr.com writes:

> I will appreciate any and all suggestions as to what the heck happened to
> it, and what I need to do to fix it and avoid a reoccurrence of the problem.
>
> Cecil Mills
> Cocoa, Fl.

Most likely!

1   1 bad thermostat...engine didn't warm up quickly [ cool moring...rain in
FLA?? [ weather Ch. said so!]
2    1 mile from HOME??  on the interstate!  SHAME   these are not 90's cars!
  WARMUP!
3    oil relief valve stuck  momentarily..causing NEW STYLE???  oil filter
seal to blow out
4    Freeway  speeds [3000+rpm]   Air Cleaner snout  pointed in general
direction of oil filter area..SUCKING BIGTIME!
5    Engine sucking air/ oil mix faster than AIR Filter allowed to
pass..puddled in housing
6    The fact youy made it 50 miles  meant all was well otherwise!

That's the way I see it!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V