<VV> BBRT

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Tue Apr 26 13:49:09 EDT 2005

> From: "Ewell Mills" <emills5 at cfl.rr.com>
> Subject: <VV> Flag
Your flag departed your antenna about two miles into the
> Caravan.  I was right behind you.  Leave Da Chuckster alone.  He was
> up front leading the parade.
> Cecil Mills
> Cocoa, Fl.
Smitty says: Obviously a paid or non paid supporter of WTBRT.  I knew we
were taking a chance carrying the flag deep into the heart of WTBRT
territory but I never thought one of them would not only witness the loss
of our prized posession but would drive right on past it when it came
loose from its mounting.  Makes me wonder if skulduggery wasn't afoot in
the middle of the night such as changing the superior Duct tape applied
by BBRT for the inferior grade used by WTBRT.   Just goes to show you can
never let your guard down when in the company of some individuals.