<VV> Weber DCOE questions

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Tue Apr 26 11:18:29 EDT 2005

Hmmm, SU...

JED

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Frederick
Brautigan
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:56 PM
To: Ron; UltraMonzaWest at aol.com; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Weber DCOE questions

Hey guys Corsakid here: I hate to toot my own horn but after seeing you
that your only getting 15 the gallon I just had to chime in.  My 64
spyder gets 27 around town and out on the road especially in econoruns I
have gotten close to 34 MPG.  No foolin.  The only thing I did to the
car was to install a SU (2" throat)side draft carb off of a 69 volvo and
a "E" flow kit for the turbo. Thats it nothing to big matter a fact I
have very little turbo lag and have been known to take camaros and
mustangs off the line of course they get me down the line but to see
their faces when I do, its Priceless

<<SNIP>>