<VV> RE: [FC] fuel pumps

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Apr 26 15:06:35 EDT 2005

I have both a mix of "new" and old pumps. Cannot begin to think when if
ever I changed one on my 67 Vair which I have owned for 26+ years.
But on the others......have changed plenty, including a series of new ones
which I had "in stock" just in case and pretty much were all bad. I did get
replacements late on and still have a couple "in stock" and carry a spare
in a duffle bag when I travel.

Gary Swiatowy