<VV> BBRT Flag

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 16:24:44 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/26/2005 7:50:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at juno.com writes:

I  knew we
were taking a chance carrying the flag deep into the heart of  WTBRT
territory but I never thought one of them would not only witness the  loss
of our prized posession but would drive right on past it when it  came
loose from its mounting.Makes me wonder if skulduggery wasn't afoot  in
the middle of the night such as changing the superior Duct tape  applied
by BBRT for the inferior grade used by WTBRT.   Just goes  to show you can
never let your guard down when in the company of some  individuals.

Little boys playing "Capture the Flag" - It takes me back to grade school!
Of course, that isn't as far back as some would need to go!  -  Seth