<VV> Radio Question and answer?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 16:57:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/26/2005 10:58:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

Last  nite at Wally World I seen a mp3 battery powered player about the size
of  my swiss pocket watch .....    5 freaking GIGabytes ....    $200 this
week, next month probably $100  .... 5 gigs is a lot of  music .... dashboard
heck, try the side of your seat back  ... or  velcro it under your sherlock
holmes hat, to avoid screwitteny by the  CHIPS.
Ken Campbell, Iowa, " I can;t even understand Last  Years technology ...

I always wanted to set one of these up with a stock radio. Hook up the  stock
radio buttons to select another song (at random) on the MP3 player, as  well
as move the radio pointer. Then you could record all 1960's music and feed
the audio out into the radios pre-amp. That would be the ticket for a car show!
- Seth