<VV> weght canisters

rocky gannon rabok67 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:55:23 EDT 2005

I was looking at the pre puchase checklist just now and  in the special
section regarding convertables there was apoint concerning weight canisters.
  Apparently they help keep convertables steady and are found at each corner
of the car, in the trunk and in the engine compartment.   I have never heard
of these before and was wondering what they  looked like.

I have been checking out the  64 vert of Craig Pursley  on  line.  He has
some pictures of the trunk ..so  I don't think i can see any weight
containers.

robert  cuddy