<VV> weght canisters

RKHenry robert.henry at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 26 23:57:54 EDT 2005

My '65 has them, one tucked into each corner of the car. They're about 6" in
diameter and about 10" tall, with brackets for mounting. They're welded
together from two metal cans so there's a weld seam in the middle. There's a
screw plug in the top. According to the assembly manual (purchased from
Clark's) they contain automatic transmission fluid. They also apparently
contain a spring-mounted slug of metal. You can bounce them gently on the
garage floor and feel the reaction of the slug inside.

Robert Henry