Snow is a four-letter word, was: <VV> Oh the horror!

Rick Loving ral1963 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 09:21:37 EDT 2005

Weather in Wi was poor, 30 deg w/ 30 mph winds and some flurries thrown in
for a good mix.

Typical Spring Jefferson weather....

Very little Vair parts, less than normal.  Didn't see any vairs and only
parts reported were a center mount 140 set-up and alumn valve cover set.

Rick Loving
(Now living back in IL)