<VV> Cocktail Shakers

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 27 15:23:27 EDT 2005

Thought I would just jump in on this one.  Finally made it back last night
at midnight from CA with my "new" convert.  The rear "Cocktail Shakers" as
we call them around here are missing from the '65 vert I picked up.  There
is evidence that the left rear corner had sustained damage in the past, but
the repair appears to be well done.  Well, except that I've got a hunch that
the body shop just did not bother to put them back in.  Not a problem, just
one of the items that needs to get sorted out and put correct on this car.
I have a spare set of cocktail shakers on the shelf.

I'll fill in details on the trip later - but essentially it was a 2,643 mi.
trip - his door to mine - with a few brief planned stops and a couple of
longer non-planned stops.  I would like to say that it was uneventful, but I
can't.  That is why I'm back on Tues night instead of Sunday night.

But, I'm back and I'm happy!

400 or so emails waiting and 2 days of work to catch up on.  I'll be quiet
for a while on VV

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (Times 2)