<VV> EBay warning

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 17:33:27 EDT 2005

Today I recieved a very official looking email from
EBay- including logo, all the frills, etc--warning  I
that was subject to termination due to outdated
information on my account--- and wanting me to click
on a site and update---damn near did it!!!!!

Instead, I forwarded it to the EBay cops---sure
enough--it was bogus ---so, I guess I'm just a
semi-dumb ass instead of what my wife normally calls
me.

DM