<VV> Binion EFI Engine

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 18:47:49 EDT 2005

To my knowledge, no one has tried to provide a commercial EFI system other
than Clarks.  As a D-I-Y project the Binion EFI or my Fiero EFI makes some
sense for an enthusiast but as a commercial venture, it wouldn't be  feasable.  I
calculated the cost of my Fiero system and it came to almost  $2500 using
junkyard components and with a buyer doing much of the work  himself.  My Binion
system involves even more machine work and uses  hardware that isn't any less
expensive and is about 25 years old (vs 15 for the  Fiero stuff).  Both work
well (I previously had the Binion system in  another car).  Several of us are
giving a presentation at the convention,  do you plan to attend?
Somewhere I have that cost analysis... but... where???
Craig N.

<snip>Craig,  A couple of us were talking about the Binion EFI  conversion
recently.  Has anyone pursued this modification for sale?   The Corsa article
was interesting, but I haven't read anything much since about  further
development.  An article about how the engine works for you when  you have things
sorted out would be well received.  <unsnip>