<VV> (no subject)

Lampe, Chris c-lampe at ti.com
Thu Apr 28 07:42:46 EDT 2005

Mike,

I'm getting into this thread a little late but I agree with the rest of
the group that most likely your hoses are the source of your brake
lockup.  I have experienced this myself in the past on another vehicle
(78 Chevy P/U).  The wheel cylinders may not be a bad idea, but I would
at least pull one and take it apart to see what it looks like.  You may
be able to hone the wheel cylinders and install rebuild kits.  Four
rebuild kits will cost less than one wheel cylinder.

Chris

NTCA
CORSA