<VV> Shrunken Head? Dice? Or??? (No Vair)

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu Apr 28 13:42:28 EDT 2005

At 07:24 hours 04/28/2005, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 4/27/2005 6:48:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>Nissen4 at aol.com writes:
>
>Believe  it or not, in Fairfax County, where I live, teachers are not
>supposed
>to  say "dice".
>Instead, they are supposed to use the far less offensive term  "number cube".
>Who thinks of this crap?
>Ray
>

>Blame the "comedian"   Andrew "Number Cube" Clay!  -  Seth

I will NOT refer to the additions of my potatoes and beef as cube number
cubed carrots nor can I bring myself to consider number cubed onions in my
stir-fry.

I'm more concerned about cooking up a repro'ed bracket mount for the EMPI
camber compensator, now that I have details on its dimensions and shape
etc.   No cubes there, or dice either.

And the big floor jack quit working the other day, ticked me off.   No dice
there either.

tony..