<VV> FW: [Corvair Club] 3 Corvairs of various conditions(Lexington)

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 12:14:11 EDT 2005

Contact the seller, not moi!

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvairclub at yahoogroups.com [mailto:corvairclub at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 9:02 AM
To: corvairclub at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Corvair Club] 3 Corvairs of various conditions(Lexington)

I just aquired 3 corvair monzas (complete cars) in another deal..... I
had to take these 3...I restore old chevy trucks and really have no
use for these cars...I am in NC and will considerer any "reasonable"
offers or will trade for older chevy trucks   47-53   or   60-66
home phone # is    336-787-3772   Rick

Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research
Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/EHYslB/TM