<VV> UPDATES - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Apr 29 17:33:47 EDT 2005

Hey kids - here's the latest news -
Corvair Underground will be attending the Minis in Iowa and
Pennsylvania  as well as (of course) the national here in Portland! What
we're trying to decide at this point is whether we want to drive a truck
out to Iowa (coming up in June) or do a fly-in. The question is
this......how many of you would want us to bring out parts that had been
pre-ordered? No financial committments at this time, but it could help
us plan. We've still got over a month before we have to make firm plans
as to transportation.

At the last 3 meets (Helen, GA,  Bass lake, CA and the Performance
Workshop in Dayton, OH) I was asked how soon our 5th run of spring
loaded idlers would be ready. We expect these to be ready the end of
May, although we have unearthed about 10 or 12 from previous runs that
we are putting together. Most have been spoken for but there will be a
few left.

The next Underground garage sale will be Saturday May 28th so plan on
coming out and snatching up some bargains!

Have you made your plans for Portland? The host hotel is filling up fast
and this is going to be one memorable convention! Those who attended our
regional in 1995 can attest to Oregon hospitality! Check out our
excellent website at www.corsaoregon.com and get all the info!

Lon

www.corvairunderground.com