<VV> YS73 on VRG Newsletter

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 29 20:17:58 EDT 2005

We made the Vintage Racer Group's newsletter, back page-left hand side of the mailing page-where postage us marked.  Black and white photo of YS73-leading an Elva MK II. Caption says "Tom Grudovich in his Elva MK II chasing down Chuck Sadek in his '66 Yenko Stinger at Beaver Run".  We finished 2nd in both events and in neither one was Tom in front of the Yenko... I guess what the editor meant to say was, .."...in his Yenko Stinger after passing Tom G....."  ;>)

LOL!

Chuck S
YS73
BBRT