<VV> Different Turn Signal Switch for FC?

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 23:40:17 EDT 2005

My 1963 FC has always had turn signal problems.  Everytime I get them adjusted just right, the temperature or humidity changes and the switch is out of adjustement again.

Has anyone used one of those universal turn signal switches like people use in hot rods and kit cars?  They just clamp onto the column and have all the electical stuff inside.  Some even have a hazard light function.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm