<VV> hee hee hee(corvair)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 20:54:02 EDT 2005

So,  my buddy at 91.7 KAXE does a show called "Green
Cheese"  a call in trivia show.  I gave a bunch of
questions for tonight... "First production offered
ind. suspension", "first car in prod. to offer what
option(turbo-charger)"  and what book written by whom
trashed the Corvair"

also, some other questions...like, what was the pilots
name that was flying the plane that crashed Buddy
Holly and them, what kind of plane was it, and what
instrument in the plane could Roger not use that
"caused" the crash.

Also, the first prod car with uni-body
construction(the Nash)

hehehe

off to play a gig
Ryan

Ryan Verthein
65 Corsa Coupe *GROUP RED*
Running for BoD Cen. DiV. (Your Votes app.)
VISIT MY Corvair AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/