<VV> Portland Show

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Mon Aug 1 13:11:27 EDT 2005

Just got back and wanted to thank all of the people who made the Portland
show such a great event for Kathy and myself. Having been involved in
something similar in another life I do have an idea of the HUGE effort
involved!

Bad news - even though I was only an observer, I may have got bitten by the
autocross bug. I just happen to have a parts car, that with a bit of work...

I wasn't able to attend the VV meeting (too tired that evening) - can
someone who attended give a brief synopsis of what went on?

Bob and Kathy Gilbert
1966 Canadian 180 convertible