<VV> Fanz and turbos.

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 1 15:55:40 EDT 2005

Wish I had been able to make the convention and see the car with the electric fan and turbo.  The pictures of the fan set up are pretty good in showing the rearrangement of the belt drive system for the alternator and idler pulley, but I hope that someone would talk some more about the turbo set-up and possibly more pictures.  Seems that the turbo (from the one picture) is blowing into a pair of 110 type carburetors and modified air horn, but everything else is rather vague in the pictures.  How about someone that looked it over tell us a little more about what he had done in that area. (how it works would be nice too).  Maybe we could get the person that did all of this to write an article for the communiqué.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.
(only electric fans on A/C condensers and no turbos).