<VV> Re:(Assuming I buy this 63..)- Now Tonneau Cover

Brown, David BrownD at bsci.com
Mon Aug 1 17:33:50 EDT 2005

There may be one some day from our vendors.  At the convention, I heard
Cal Clark talking with 2 different people & looking over pictures of
existing tonneau covers.  Some of the discussion was how many tie/clip
downs there would have to be & where they would be located- especially
along the doors & dash.  I think it would be a good seller.
Dave
Corvair Houston